The latest single from LaDezz is “Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo,” a heart-wrenching polka with a traditional Tejano sound that leans towards the group’s soulful side as member David Ledesma takes on lead vocal duties.
Ledesma pours his heart and soul into the vocals and lyrics that center on lost love that he is unable to yet let go. The keyboard-driven polka was written by Di Marie and LaDezz member Mark Ledesma. Lisa Mar is the group’s third vocalist.
The song shows off the band’s versatility and that of David Ledesma’s skilled vocal stylings. While he portrays through his vocals the hurt and pain of lost love, he really lets loose during the last 30 seconds of the song as he growls with emotion and passion while showing off his vocal range.
“Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo” is definitely worth the purchase off of the group’s website where their music is exclusively offered.
Keys: SinJam Aussenac
Sax: Valentino Maltos
Bass: Richie Ledesma
Guitar: Anthony “Tony” Hernandez
Drums: Justin Ramirez
Produced By: SinJam Aussenac
Mix & Master: Rico Gonzales
Vocal Coach: Jay Perez
Written By: Di Marie & Mark Ledesma
For breaking news follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- El Gallo Dez enters Tejano music scene with debut single ‘Rogando Por Tu Amor’ (Tejano Version)
- Los Fantasmas del Valle searching for next accordionist
- Cindy Ramos adds her Conjunto style to cover of ‘Me Estoy Enamorando’
- SoundExchange Hails Speedy Reintroduction of American Music Fairness Act
- New Tejano Playlist for February features new music from Magali Delarosa, Siggno, Jay Perez + discover emerging artists