Stefani Montiel is the new face of Música Ford‘s latest campaign, becoming the first female Tejano singer to team with the automaker to celebrate Tejano music and culture.
Launched by Music Audience Exchange (MAX) in partnership with the Greater Texas Ford dealers, the collaboration is an ideal fit for the three-time GRAMMY nominee, as it highlights her hit single “Cumbia Fantasia” alongside the Ford Explorer 2020.
“I think this is just a beautiful way for Ford to show that they are paying attention to our industry and that we do have buying power and we do have a big following,” Montiel tells Tejano Nation about the partnership. “This is really nice that our Tejano music fans and Tejano music lovers get a chance to also be recognized and have a chance to win some great prizes.”
Fans will get a chance to set the playlist for an upcoming exclusive live streaming performance from the award-winning singer including winning an ultimate live stream package that features AirPods, an iPad, a $150 gift card, and Ford merchandise.
“We’re really excited about it,” said Montiel. “The fans get to choose whatever they want me to perform and it’s going to more of an unplugged type version of our shows that way it’s a little bit more intimate…kind of a stripped-down version of what we do.”
Montiel added she’s currently working on new music to follow up her Amor Supernatural album, released in 2018.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary