Grupo Siggno postponed upcoming dates on their Rockteño 2020 Tour over the next two to three months amid concerns of the current coronavirus outbreak.
“As of right now most of our shows that were scheduled for the next couple of months, two to three months have been rescheduled,” said Rosales, “So our 2020 tour has come to a halt.”
The multiple Tejano Music Awards winning group performed as scheduled at the Zapata County Fair on March 13 but decided to follow recommendations by the Center for Disease Control that events with more than 250 people be postponed or cancelled.
Siggno was scheduled to perform in the Texas cities of Rosenberg, Dallas, and Weslaco through the end of March. April dates included Lubbock, San Antonio and Temple, with McAllen and Corpus Christi scheduled for May.
The two-time Grammy-nominated group just released the new single “#Hashtag” earlier this month and an official music video is currently in production.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album