Since 2001, Siggno has been in the hearts of the audience thanks to their talent, originality and unique sound, thus creating a solid fan base and originating the Rockteño sound which combines Norteño and Alternative Rock elements.
The group kicks off 2020 joining the roster of Azteca Records and releasing a brand-new song titled “#Hashtag” on all digital platforms. Written by Wences Romo, Gabriel Flores, and lead vocalist Jesse Turner, this track talks about a relationship in current times in which social media plays a huge part in people’s lives and features Siggno’s signature Norteño-Progressive sound, coming from the great influence of rock music in their songs.
LISTEN: “#Hashtag” — Siggno
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies receive Latin Grammy nomination for debut album
- ‘Por Un Beso’ focuses on relationship origin of Aisha and her husband
- 2020 Latin Grammy nominations for Best Tejano Album announced
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana