Since 2001, Siggno has been in the hearts of the audience thanks to their talent, originality and unique sound, thus creating a solid fan base and originating the Rockteño sound which combines Norteño and Alternative Rock elements.
The group kicks off 2020 joining the roster of Azteca Records and releasing a brand-new song titled “#Hashtag” on all digital platforms. Written by Wences Romo, Gabriel Flores, and lead vocalist Jesse Turner, this track talks about a relationship in current times in which social media plays a huge part in people’s lives and features Siggno’s signature Norteño-Progressive sound, coming from the great influence of rock music in their songs.
LISTEN: “#Hashtag” — Siggno
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13
- Industry ballot for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards now available online
- Tejano Music Awards makes a return to broadcast TV with virtual event on Dec. 11
- ‘Anything for Selena’ podcast receives Best Spanish Language Podcast nomination at iHeartRadio Podcast Awards
- Hispanic Community Leader Martha Llamas Receives NSRC Champion of Freedom Award