Since 2001, Siggno has been in the hearts of the audience thanks to their talent, originality and unique sound, thus creating a solid fan base and originating the Rockteño sound which combines Norteño and Alternative Rock elements.
The group kicks off 2020 joining the roster of Azteca Records and releasing a brand-new song titled “#Hashtag” on all digital platforms. Written by Wences Romo, Gabriel Flores, and lead vocalist Jesse Turner, this track talks about a relationship in current times in which social media plays a huge part in people’s lives and features Siggno’s signature Norteño-Progressive sound, coming from the great influence of rock music in their songs.
LISTEN: “#Hashtag” — Siggno
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center Announces the 43rd CineFestival San Antonio on July 6-10
- Tejano Music Awards TV adds veteran radio and television personality Bonnie Hernández as co-host
- Grupo Fuerte returns with ‘Mucho Corazon’ single celebrating 25 years in Tejano
- TMA Best New Female Artist Liz Garcia Gives Back to Uvalde and Continues Forging Her Own Path Forward
- The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber launches Escalando, the first small business assistance program in Waco area taught in Spanish