Since 2001, Siggno has been in the hearts of the audience thanks to their talent, originality and unique sound, thus creating a solid fan base and originating the Rockteño sound which combines Norteño and Alternative Rock elements.
The group kicks off 2020 joining the roster of Azteca Records and releasing a brand-new song titled “#Hashtag” on all digital platforms. Written by Wences Romo, Gabriel Flores, and lead vocalist Jesse Turner, this track talks about a relationship in current times in which social media plays a huge part in people’s lives and features Siggno’s signature Norteño-Progressive sound, coming from the great influence of rock music in their songs.
LISTEN: “#Hashtag” — Siggno
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Palominos release beautiful ranchera ‘Me Muero Por Tenerte’ [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 'Selena' film anniversary with touching tribute video
- Tejano Nation radio show adds affiliates in Dallas, Salt Lake City and Lufkin-Nacogdoches
- Lee Villarreal of Los Desperadoz recovering after hospitalization
- Destiny Navaira announces release date for highly-anticipated solo debut album