Since 2001, Siggno has been in the hearts of the audience thanks to their talent, originality and unique sound, thus creating a solid fan base and originating the Rockteño sound which combines Norteño and Alternative Rock elements.
The group kicks off 2020 joining the roster of Azteca Records and releasing a brand-new song titled “#Hashtag” on all digital platforms. Written by Wences Romo, Gabriel Flores, and lead vocalist Jesse Turner, this track talks about a relationship in current times in which social media plays a huge part in people’s lives and features Siggno’s signature Norteño-Progressive sound, coming from the great influence of rock music in their songs.
LISTEN: “#Hashtag” — Siggno
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Jr. Aldaco and the Midwest Allstars release “Nomas Contigo” from upcoming debut album
- Vault Studios to host online discussion about Selena true-crime podcast
- Tekno Mex singer Sonja De La Paz drops impressive solo debut ‘Contigo’
- Award-winning young singer Mia Garcia releases bilingual children’s book
- Cindy Ramos showcases Conjunto roots with sophomore album ‘Inicios’