Joe Lopez announced his Freedom Tour and will perform on stage for the first time since being paroled from prison in March 2018.
Lopez will make his debut in Houston, Texas at El Rodeo Disco on Friday, December 13, 2019, followed by a show at Richard Borchard Fairgrounds in Robstown, Texas on Saturday, December 14.
More dates were announced for Lopez’s Freedom Tour by his new record label Monterrey Music via social media.
The following dates have been added to the Freedom Tour through the end of December.
Saturday, Dec. 21, Buchanans Music Hall, Palmview, Texas
Friday, Dec. 27, Club Portal, Victoria, Texas
Saturday, Dec. 28, Southside Expo Hall & Pavillion, San Antonio, Texas
More dates are quickly being added to the Freedom Tour for 2020 including the Casablanca Event Center in Laredo, Texas, on Saturday, January 25. Another date is currently scheduled for Feb. 8 at La Hacienda Event Center in Midland, Texas.
Lopez was a part of legendary Grupo Mazz, one of the most popular groups in Tejano music, recording hit songs “No Te Olvidare,” “Estupido Romantico,” “Ven Devorame Otra Vez”, “Que Me Lleven Canciones,” and many more.
The singer was paroled in March 2018 after he served 12 years of his 20-year prison sentence for multiple sex offenses involving his 13-year-old niece. The singer has always maintained his innocence and is working towards exoneration.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album