Educating the next generation on Tejano culture is always the main goal to keep Tejano alive and rising Tejano star and social media influencer Veronique Medrano is doing just that with the upcoming release of a Tejano children’s book.
Veronique shared details on its release during an interview with Rudy Trevino and Domingo Live on Oct 6. “It’s definitely a project out of love,” said Veronique. “We’re doing a Tejano children’s book with my company Apogee Publishing.”
The children’s book is written by Teresa Morales and will be released this fall from Veronique’s publishing company.
“You guys will get to see this beautiful book that I feel represents our Tejano music culture especially for the children,” she said. “This is something that I’ve been working on for the past year and we have more children’s books coming out.”
“That’s been my biggest proponent is education and putting more into that when it comes to our culture and our history and making sure to archive that,” she added.
Veronique released her third album, “Loteria,” in March 2018 and is currently listed on the general public ballot for Best New Artist – Female and along with her band, The Puro Party Crew, is nominated for Best New Group.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- LaDezz releases soulful single ‘Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo’
- Sonja De La Paz premieres video for sophomore single ‘Se Acabo’ ft. Joe Ojeda
- Frankie J premieres music video for ‘Buenos Amigos’ duet with Lupita Infante
- Bobby Pulido gets personal with fans during livestream celebrating 25-year career, announces concert
- Devin Banda shares sizzling Instagram lingerie photos