The Tejano Music Awards announced on Tuesday that the general ballot of public voting for the 2019 edition of the awards show is online now.
The general public can now vote for their choice in each music category for the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards, the longest-running awards show for the Tejano music genre. Categories this year include Song of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, Album of the Year for Tejano and Conjunto, Collaboration/Duo of the Year and Best New Artist for Male, Female, and Group.
Voting can be done at TejanoMusicAwards.com through 11:59 p.m. CT on Wednesday, October 16, 2019. One vote per household. One vote per artist, group or manager. Duplicate and invalid ballots will be deleted.
Artists submit their full albums, released between January 1, 2018, through December 31, 2018, for Tejano Music Awards consideration. Industry ballots are submitted for the first round of voting and the general public is the final round of voting. The Top 5 nominees for each category will be announced after general public voting ends.
Winners will be announced during the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards and Dance on Saturday, November 16, 2019, at the Scottish Rite Auditorium in San Antonio, Texas. Ram Herrera, David Farias and Sunny Sauceda were the first artists announced to perform at “The Biggest Night in Tejano Music.” Comedian Raymond Orta was announced as host in August. Tickets are available now at TejanoMusicAwards.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center Announces the 43rd CineFestival San Antonio on July 6-10
- Tejano Music Awards TV adds veteran radio and television personality Bonnie Hernández as co-host
- Grupo Fuerte returns with ‘Mucho Corazon’ single celebrating 25 years in Tejano
- TMA Best New Female Artist Liz Garcia Gives Back to Uvalde and Continues Forging Her Own Path Forward
- The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber launches Escalando, the first small business assistance program in Waco area taught in Spanish