Little Joe Y La Familia has rescheduled their upcoming August tour dates at Harrah’s Laughlin Hotel and Casino in Laughlin, Nevada, to May 2021.
The announcement was made via a statement from the official Little Joe Y La Familia Facebook page on Tuesday (July 28). “Please note the Little Joe shows scheduled for August 28th and 29th at Harrah’s Laughlin have been rescheduled to May 7th and 8th, 2021,” read the statement.
Tickets for the original date will be valid for the rescheduled date. Refunds are available at the point of purchase for those ticket buyers unable to attend the new date.
Little Joe, known as the “King of The Brown Sound,” released his eighth live concert album Better Than Ever on May 29 and a book about his life and over half a century legendary music career titled No Llore Chingon! An American Story: The life of Little Joe on May 13.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture
- Tejano Next Generation Artists Participate in Donation of Instruments to San Antonio High School Conjunto Program
- Jarritos and Rodri Entertainment Launch Mariachi USA Talent Search