Little Joe Y La Familia has rescheduled their upcoming August tour dates at Harrah’s Laughlin Hotel and Casino in Laughlin, Nevada, to May 2021.
The announcement was made via a statement from the official Little Joe Y La Familia Facebook page on Tuesday (July 28). “Please note the Little Joe shows scheduled for August 28th and 29th at Harrah’s Laughlin have been rescheduled to May 7th and 8th, 2021,” read the statement.
Tickets for the original date will be valid for the rescheduled date. Refunds are available at the point of purchase for those ticket buyers unable to attend the new date.
Little Joe, known as the “King of The Brown Sound,” released his eighth live concert album Better Than Ever on May 29 and a book about his life and over half a century legendary music career titled No Llore Chingon! An American Story: The life of Little Joe on May 13.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album