Little Joe Y La Familia has rescheduled their upcoming August tour dates at Harrah’s Laughlin Hotel and Casino in Laughlin, Nevada, to May 2021.
The announcement was made via a statement from the official Little Joe Y La Familia Facebook page on Tuesday (July 28). “Please note the Little Joe shows scheduled for August 28th and 29th at Harrah’s Laughlin have been rescheduled to May 7th and 8th, 2021,” read the statement.
Tickets for the original date will be valid for the rescheduled date. Refunds are available at the point of purchase for those ticket buyers unable to attend the new date.
Little Joe, known as the “King of The Brown Sound,” released his eighth live concert album Better Than Ever on May 29 and a book about his life and over half a century legendary music career titled No Llore Chingon! An American Story: The life of Little Joe on May 13.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano All-Stars kickoff Official Latino Inaugural 2021 event with ‘America The Beautiful’ virtual performance
- Tejano All-Stars to join Official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2