Little Joe Y La Familia has rescheduled their upcoming August tour dates at Harrah’s Laughlin Hotel and Casino in Laughlin, Nevada, to May 2021.
The announcement was made via a statement from the official Little Joe Y La Familia Facebook page on Tuesday (July 28). “Please note the Little Joe shows scheduled for August 28th and 29th at Harrah’s Laughlin have been rescheduled to May 7th and 8th, 2021,” read the statement.
Tickets for the original date will be valid for the rescheduled date. Refunds are available at the point of purchase for those ticket buyers unable to attend the new date.
Little Joe, known as the “King of The Brown Sound,” released his eighth live concert album Better Than Ever on May 29 and a book about his life and over half a century legendary music career titled No Llore Chingon! An American Story: The life of Little Joe on May 13.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album