Just a couple of weeks after releasing a book on his life story, music legend Little Joe will release his 8th live concert album this week.
The “King of the Brown Sound” recorded the concert celebrating his 79th birthday last October at Whataburger Field in Corpus Christi, Texas, the same city he recorded his first live concert album more than 40 years ago.
RELATED: ‘Las Nubes’ from Little Joe Y La Familia gets animated lyric video
Little Joe has entertained fans for over half a century. “I enjoy doing live recordings,” he told Tejano Nation radio affiliate La Voz 93.3 FM in Abilene in a recent interview. “There’s so many beautiful old songs that I recorded when I was a kid and people look for them and can’t find them and constantly ask for them. So, this gives me an opportunity to go back in time and bring back those beautiful old songs.”
Better Than Ever from Little Joe is scheduled for release on May 29, 2020 at all digital music platforms.
“I’ve got a couple of surprises in the recording,” he added. “You’ll find out when you hear them.”
For breaking Tejano news follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive artist interviews. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Cover photo: Facebook / Little Joe Y La Familia
- Destiny Navaira heads up event at UTSA to bring Tejano music to a new generation
- Tristan Ramos recovering after emergency brain surgery
- Jesse Turner of Siggno gives aspiring young accordionist lessons in streets of Lubbock
- Destiny Navaira shares behind the scenes photos of ‘Eclipse’ music video
- Tajin and Bud Light deliver on fans popular request and introduce new Bud Light Chelada Tajín Chile Limón
0 comments on “Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29”