The Last Bandoleros performed “Hey Baby Que Pasó” on ABC’s Good Morning America from the treasured Floore’s Country Store in Helotes, Texas on Wednesday (July 15).
The group recorded its new concert album, Live From Texas, at Floore’s and returned to the venue for a rendition of the Texas Tornados’ classic hit.
Composed of the Navaira brothers on bass and drums — Diego and Emilio, respectively — and guitarists Jerry Fuentes and Derek James, the Bandoleros were joined by Percy Cardona on accordion for the GMA appearance. The group also sat for an interview in which they talked about performing during quarantine via their live stream series “Around the Neon Cactus.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album