The Last Bandoleros performed “Hey Baby Que Pasó” on ABC’s Good Morning America from the treasured Floore’s Country Store in Helotes, Texas on Wednesday (July 15).
The group recorded its new concert album, Live From Texas, at Floore’s and returned to the venue for a rendition of the Texas Tornados’ classic hit.
Composed of the Navaira brothers on bass and drums — Diego and Emilio, respectively — and guitarists Jerry Fuentes and Derek James, the Bandoleros were joined by Percy Cardona on accordion for the GMA appearance. The group also sat for an interview in which they talked about performing during quarantine via their live stream series “Around the Neon Cactus.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko confirms a line of Selena figures for 2021
- Los Chamacos share details on upcoming album ‘Chamacos For Life’ + more
- Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Selena: The Series’
- Bobby Pulido celebrates 25-year career with virtual concert on Oct. 30
- CBS to celebrate Latinx culture in America with one-hour special ‘Essential Heroes’