The Last Bandoleros performed “Hey Baby Que Pasó” on ABC’s Good Morning America from the treasured Floore’s Country Store in Helotes, Texas on Wednesday (July 15).
The group recorded its new concert album, Live From Texas, at Floore’s and returned to the venue for a rendition of the Texas Tornados’ classic hit.
Composed of the Navaira brothers on bass and drums — Diego and Emilio, respectively — and guitarists Jerry Fuentes and Derek James, the Bandoleros were joined by Percy Cardona on accordion for the GMA appearance. The group also sat for an interview in which they talked about performing during quarantine via their live stream series “Around the Neon Cactus.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique