The Last Bandoleros performed “Hey Baby Que Pasó” on ABC’s Good Morning America from the treasured Floore’s Country Store in Helotes, Texas on Wednesday (July 15).
The group recorded its new concert album, Live From Texas, at Floore’s and returned to the venue for a rendition of the Texas Tornados’ classic hit.
Composed of the Navaira brothers on bass and drums — Diego and Emilio, respectively — and guitarists Jerry Fuentes and Derek James, the Bandoleros were joined by Percy Cardona on accordion for the GMA appearance. The group also sat for an interview in which they talked about performing during quarantine via their live stream series “Around the Neon Cactus.”
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center Announces the 43rd CineFestival San Antonio on July 6-10
- Tejano Music Awards TV adds veteran radio and television personality Bonnie Hernández as co-host
- Grupo Fuerte returns with ‘Mucho Corazon’ single celebrating 25 years in Tejano
- TMA Best New Female Artist Liz Garcia Gives Back to Uvalde and Continues Forging Her Own Path Forward
- The Cen-Tex Hispanic Chamber launches Escalando, the first small business assistance program in Waco area taught in Spanish