The Last Bandoleros performed “Hey Baby Que Pasó” on ABC’s Good Morning America from the treasured Floore’s Country Store in Helotes, Texas on Wednesday (July 15).
The group recorded its new concert album, Live From Texas, at Floore’s and returned to the venue for a rendition of the Texas Tornados’ classic hit.
Composed of the Navaira brothers on bass and drums — Diego and Emilio, respectively — and guitarists Jerry Fuentes and Derek James, the Bandoleros were joined by Percy Cardona on accordion for the GMA appearance. The group also sat for an interview in which they talked about performing during quarantine via their live stream series “Around the Neon Cactus.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Premios Juventud 2020 honors Selena with star-studded performance [VIDEO]
- Carlos ‘Charly Boy’ Escamilla of Super Sueño dies from complications of COVID-19
- Yeisi releases debut album ‘Romance Tejano’
- Ray Ray premieres ‘Ven Ven Ven’ single and music video
- Stevie D drops teaser of ‘La Última Vez’ as the single is released to radio