The Gabriel Zavala produced track, written by Jose G. Castillon Jr, touches on a very common and sensitive issue of cyberbullying.
The upcoming music video will be directed by Johnny Davila and featured an appearance from the Eagle Pass Independent School District’s Spirit Ambassadors from both Eagle Pass and CC Winn high schools. They come together to create a vision that instills respect, unity, and spirit within the communities.
The message is clear, “Don’t be mean behind the screen” (877-NOBULLY) you aren’t alone – Kary Karina/Pin
“To the graduating class of 2020, although this was not the ending you planned for, what you have learned inside and outside the classroom has helped develop an amazing individual,” said Karina. “An individual that can overcome and achieve anything. Take these current moments to build up your strength, courage, and faith so that when all this is over, you will be prepared to conquer any obstacles and achieve success.”
The song’s official music video will debut on Thursday, May 7, exclusively on Tejano Nation.
-Support The Artist-
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon
- Ram Herrera is ‘Back On Track’ with long-awaited new album
- Fiesta San Antonio Commission planning 2021 event with public health care expert
- Destiny Navaira drops ‘Contigo Sin Ti’ video teaser
- 2021 Grammy Awards postponed over COVID-19 concerns