Variety group PIN collaborates with rising Tejano sensation Kary Karina for latest single “Ya Basta.”
The Gabriel Zavala produced track, written by Jose G. Castillon Jr, touches on a very common and sensitive issue of cyberbullying.
The upcoming music video will be directed by Johnny Davila and featured an appearance from the Eagle Pass Independent School District’s Spirit Ambassadors from both Eagle Pass and CC Winn high schools. They come together to create a vision that instills respect, unity, and spirit within the communities.
The message is clear, “Don’t be mean behind the screen” (877-NOBULLY) you aren’t alone – Kary Karina/Pin
“To the graduating class of 2020, although this was not the ending you planned for, what you have learned inside and outside the classroom has helped develop an amazing individual,” said Karina. “An individual that can overcome and achieve anything. Take these current moments to build up your strength, courage, and faith so that when all this is over, you will be prepared to conquer any obstacles and achieve success.”
The song’s official music video will debut on Thursday, May 7, exclusively on Tejano Nation.
-Support The Artist-
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
- Monica Saldivar officially recording in studio with Bobby Pulido as producer
- La Machy premieres music video for spicy cumbia ‘Tu Novia’
- David Olivarez shares new music details and reveals a story about his signature song
- New Media Ventures Invests in Nuestro Stories to Expand Latino Heritage Content Platform, New Nuestro Studios Unit
0 comments on “‘Ya Basta’ from PIN featuring Kary Karina shares cyberbullying message”