Grupo Siggno released the official music video for their latest single “Como Una Película” (“Like A Movie”), which speaks on the current worldwide pandemic.
The visual, released on May 4, is full of reflection, hope, and faith. It features Siggno frontman Jesse Turner along with scenes of people watching movies and videos of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“The song says it feels like we’re in a movie and we’ve just gotten to the worst part of the movie,” Turner said in a recent Facebook video. “It seems like the world has just stopped turning, ’cause everything just stopped. We couldn’t go outside.”
“You turn on the news and you could see was people infected and how this was growing all around the world and it felt like the world has just paused, ’cause everyone had to go home and nobody could go out and nobody could do anything, like the world stopped turning,” he added.
“Como Una Película” is available at all digital music platforms.
Siggno – Como Una Película (Video Oficial)
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Michael Salgado drops video teaser of upcoming country song ‘She Thinks My Name Is Whiskey’
- Adrian Gutierrez honors his parents 30th anniversary with a cover of ‘Y Sigues Siendo Tu’
- Nephew of Tejano icons Los Aguilares releases lead single in homage to family legacy
- EstrellaTV Brings the Sabor to Thursday Nights With ‘MasterChef Latinos’
- Mario Marichalar releases new single ‘Bella’ from upcoming album, shares latest on lawsuit over streaming royalties