Grupo Siggno released the official music video for their latest single “Como Una Película” (“Like A Movie”), which speaks on the current worldwide pandemic.
The visual, released on May 4, is full of reflection, hope, and faith. It features Siggno frontman Jesse Turner along with scenes of people watching movies and videos of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“The song says it feels like we’re in a movie and we’ve just gotten to the worst part of the movie,” Turner said in a recent Facebook video. “It seems like the world has just stopped turning, ’cause everything just stopped. We couldn’t go outside.”
“You turn on the news and you could see was people infected and how this was growing all around the world and it felt like the world has just paused, ’cause everyone had to go home and nobody could go out and nobody could do anything, like the world stopped turning,” he added.
“Como Una Película” is available at all digital music platforms.
Siggno – Como Una Película (Video Oficial)
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Los Chamacos debut ‘Besos Y Copas’ music video
- General public ballot now available for 40th annual Tejano Music Awards
- Music Groups Unite to Again Ask Congress to Provide Relief from Toll of Pandemic
- Max Baca of Los Texmaniacs released from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery
- Michael Salgado announces 25th-anniversary drive-in concert