Aisha is an emerging artist in Tejano music, the singer released her solo debut album, Mi Vida En Cancion, in 2018, which received a Best New Female Artist nomination at the Tejano Music Awards last year. The album featured many hits songs for the former backup singer of Ram Herrera, Oscar G, Stephanie Lynn, and many more.
“We’re really excited,” Aisha told Tejano Nation. “We wanted to do a little something different, a cumbia with a little bit of international but still keeping it Tejano with accordion and bajo in it.”
“The song is basically about a girl that is telling her man that he did her wrong in the past, he’s worried about her being by herself but don’t be worried about her because she’s fine and if you do her wrong again then he’s going to lose her forever,” she added.
“No Te Preocupes” from Aisha is available now at all digital music platforms and she plans to released her sophomore album in early 2021.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album