Aisha is an emerging artist in Tejano music, the singer released her solo debut album, Mi Vida En Cancion, in 2018, which received a Best New Female Artist nomination at the Tejano Music Awards last year. The album featured many hits songs for the former backup singer of Ram Herrera, Oscar G, Stephanie Lynn, and many more.
Aisha is currently working on her sophomore album and has released a hot new cumbia penned by her husband Max Aparicio and produced by Gabriel Zavala. It’s the first song ever written by Aparicio.
“We’re really excited,” Aisha told Tejano Nation. “We wanted to do a little something different, a cumbia with a little bit of international but still keeping it Tejano with accordion and bajo in it.”
“The song is basically about a girl that is telling her man that he did her wrong in the past, he’s worried about her being by herself but don’t be worried about her because she’s fine and if you do her wrong again then he’s going to lose her forever,” she added.
“No Te Preocupes” from Aisha is available now at all digital music platforms and she plans to released her sophomore album in early 2021.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
- Monica Saldivar officially recording in studio with Bobby Pulido as producer
- La Machy premieres music video for spicy cumbia ‘Tu Novia’
- David Olivarez shares new music details and reveals a story about his signature song
- New Media Ventures Invests in Nuestro Stories to Expand Latino Heritage Content Platform, New Nuestro Studios Unit
0 comments on “Aisha releases ‘No Te Preocupes’ written by her husband”