The Siggno frontman shared the news during a Facebook Live video on the group’s official page on April 7.
“They tested my son on Friday, today it came out negative,” said Jesse. “He’s fine. He’s still in the ER but it’s for something else. He’s having some fever and it has nothing to do with the coronavirus.”
On April 1 Jesse Turner announced the facility where his son is currently receiving care and therapy after a serious car accident in February 2016 had three employees test positive for coronavirus. The facility now has 22 people that have tested positive, according to Jesse Turner.
Jacob, who was also the bass player for Siggno, has been rehabilitating since the accident after suffering traumatic injuries, including severe brain damage.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Michael Salgado drops video teaser of upcoming country song ‘She Thinks My Name Is Whiskey’
- Adrian Gutierrez honors his parents 30th anniversary with a cover of ‘Y Sigues Siendo Tu’
- Nephew of Tejano icons Los Aguilares releases lead single in homage to family legacy
- EstrellaTV Brings the Sabor to Thursday Nights With ‘MasterChef Latinos’
- Mario Marichalar releases new single ‘Bella’ from upcoming album, shares latest on lawsuit over streaming royalties