The Siggno frontman shared the news during a Facebook Live video on the group’s official page on April 7.
“They tested my son on Friday, today it came out negative,” said Jesse. “He’s fine. He’s still in the ER but it’s for something else. He’s having some fever and it has nothing to do with the coronavirus.”
On April 1 Jesse Turner announced the facility where his son is currently receiving care and therapy after a serious car accident in February 2016 had three employees test positive for coronavirus. The facility now has 22 people that have tested positive, according to Jesse Turner.
Jacob, who was also the bass player for Siggno, has been rehabilitating since the accident after suffering traumatic injuries, including severe brain damage.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Latin Breed returns with highly-anticipated new single ‘Sientes Igual’
- Savannah V premieres ‘No Olvides Nuestro Amor’ single and music video
- Shakira to have permanent exhibition at Grammy Museum beginning in March
- Madison Pulido arrives with highly-anticipated debut album ‘Simplemente’
- Isabel Marie drops the title track of Latin Grammy-nominated EP ‘Una Ilusión’