In this time of a global pandemic and many without insurance, the Center of Advanced Wellness in San Antonio is providing affordable membership health plans to those currently in need of medical services.
With many events being canceled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and many music industry professionals out of work and uninsured, CAW has teamed with Tejano Nation with an offer of a free medical check, a $180 value, to assist during these difficult times.
The Center of Advanced Wellness specializes in primary care for children and adults of all ages offering affordable membership plans with a $10 co-pay for office visits. Unlimited visits on primary care, pediatric care, telemedicine, and COVID-19 testing available.
Membership plans are available for family, individual and dependents starting at $30 per month.
Center for Advanced Wellness is located at 8723 Botts Lane in San Antonio, Texas or visit CAWClinicSA.com to learn more. Call 210-999-5523 or text to 210-204-6001 to schedule an appointment today and mention “Tejano Nation” to receive a free medical check-up.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- The Homeboyz celebrate life with new single and video ‘Mi Ultimo Dia’
- Stevie D adds Rebecca Valadez to All-Star Cast as production of next album continues
- Domino’s offering half off all menu-priced pizzas ordered online thru Aug. 21
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song