In this time of a global pandemic and many without insurance, the Center of Advanced Wellness in San Antonio is providing affordable membership health plans to those currently in need of medical services.
With many events being canceled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and many music industry professionals out of work and uninsured, CAW has teamed with Tejano Nation with an offer of a free medical check, a $180 value, to assist during these difficult times.
The Center of Advanced Wellness specializes in primary care for children and adults of all ages offering affordable membership plans with a $10 co-pay for office visits. Unlimited visits on primary care, pediatric care, telemedicine, and COVID-19 testing available.
Membership plans are available for family, individual and dependents starting at $30 per month.
Center for Advanced Wellness is located at 8723 Botts Lane in San Antonio, Texas or visit CAWClinicSA.com to learn more. Call 210-999-5523 or text to 210-204-6001 to schedule an appointment today and mention “Tejano Nation” to receive a free medical check-up.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- LaDezz releases soulful single ‘Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo’
- Sonja De La Paz premieres video for sophomore single ‘Se Acabo’ ft. Joe Ojeda
- Frankie J premieres music video for ‘Buenos Amigos’ duet with Lupita Infante
- Bobby Pulido gets personal with fans during livestream celebrating 25-year career, announces concert
- Devin Banda shares sizzling Instagram lingerie photos