Jesse Turner of Grupo Siggno announced that the facility where his son Jacob Turner is currently receiving treatment and physical therapy after a serious auto accident in February 2016 is in quarantine after three employees tested positive for COVID-19.
“Super concerned. I’m worried, all of our family is worried,” the Siggno frontman shared in a video posted on his personal Facebook page on April 1. “I know the facility is doing the best that they can. Quarantined to get everything organized. I mean, my son is in there.”
Turner expressed his concern that not everyone is doing what is needed to protect themselves during this current pandemic.
“What is it going to take for everyone to take this seriously,” he said. “I don’t think everyone is taking it serious. Is it going to take a loved one to be infected so that it can infect you? Is it going to take losing someone to understand how big this is?”
Jacob Turner will be tested for COVID-19 and his father said he will share the results of the test.
“I will keep you informed when he gets his results back and they come out negative,” said an optimistic Jesse Turner. “Because in my heart that’s my belief that he’ll be okay.”
Jacob, who was also the bass player for Siggno, has been rehabilitating since the accident after suffering traumatic injuries, including severe brain damage.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique