Sun Broadcast Group’s new weekend show Tejano Nation adds three more affiliates to it’s growing list of stations. The show can now be heard at Jalapeño 1700 AM (KKLF-AM) in Dallas, Texas, Placer 107.1 FM (KEGH-FM) in Salt Lake City, Utah and SuperMix 101.9 FM (KSML-FM) in Lufkin-Nacogdoches, Texas.
The show originates from the Tejano Music Capital of the World, San Antonio, Texas. Tejano Nation, hosted by John “Romeo” Medina, is a high energy show featuring the most recognized mix show DJ in the genre: Jammin’ J Javi. The content is curated to engage the highly sought after young Hispanic radio listeners, who live and speak in both Spanish and English, with artists ranging from Michael Salgado, Stefani Montiel, Siggno, Elida Y Avante, AJ Castillo, Intocable, and more.
Tejano Nation is currently airing on La Caliente 105.3/102.5 Houston, TX, KSAB Tejano 99.9 FM Corpus Christi, TX, KLMO 98.9 FM San Antonio, TX, Magic 106.5 FM Lubbock, TX, Tejano 1600 Tucson, AZ, La Voz 93.3 Abilene, TX, with more stations to be added in the coming weeks. See the full list of Tejano Nation radio affiliates and showtimes at TejanoNation.net.
“The Tejano industry has seen a lot of growth in the last couple of years, and that’s been exciting to watch, not only in Texas but across many regions of the U.S.,” said Pete Garcia, President of La Voz 93.3 in Abilene, Texas. “We love Tejano Nation because it provides the latest in Tejano news and exclusive artist interviews while featuring new Tejano music and mixing up the biggest hits from back in the day!”
Tejano Nation is available for all Regional Mexican formats, email Alex Quintero for info at Aquintero@sunbgi.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album