The Tejano Music Awards Fan Fair has been canceled after San Antonio city officials declared a health emergency on Friday that prohibits large gatherings of over 500 for the next seven days.
The Texas Talent Musicians Association, organizers of the annual event that draws more than 100,000 Tejano fans from across the world to San Antonio, confirmed that the event has been canceled for this weekend. TTMA added that plans to continue Fan Fair at a later date this year will be announced soon.
This is a developing story. Tejano Nation will have more details as more information is released.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- ‘Que Daría’ is highly-anticipated debut single for Gary Hobbs with Freddie Records
- Tejano Jingle Jam features Solido, Jay Perez, Stefani Montiel + more in Houston on Dec. 17
- Gary Hobbs shares details on highly-anticipated debut album with Freddie Records
- Roger Velasquez & The Latin Legendz win Video of the Year at 42nd TMAs with Jesse Borrego-directed ‘Amor Del Otro Lado’
- Premios Tejano Mundial announce 2023 date