Photos shared by La 45 co-founder Mike Torres III via social media feature Little Joe, Torres and La 45 co-founder John Ontiveros recording a song with the caption, “A new decade. A new chapter in Chicano music history.”
Tejano Nation reached out to Torres for details and he said, “I have had a few full circle moments in my life, but I have been waiting for this one for a long time. I’m so excited and can’t wait for everyone to hear it. That being said…I can’t say anymore…YET.”
Torres and Ontiveros spent many years as part of Little Joe’s band and will now record a collaboration with one of their mentors and influences.
Tejano Nation will have more details on this amazing collaboration soon.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Frankie J returns to his roots with new album ‘Canciones Que Recuerdo’
- Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29
- New album from Texas Latino is ‘From The Heart Of Texas’ featuring Tejano icons [AUDIO]
- Intocable adds second drive-in concert date in Hidalgo on June 7
- Siggno to release ‘Pelicula Vol. 1’ EP on May 29