Photos shared by La 45 co-founder Mike Torres III via social media feature Little Joe, Torres and La 45 co-founder John Ontiveros recording a song with the caption, “A new decade. A new chapter in Chicano music history.”
Tejano Nation reached out to Torres for details and he said, “I have had a few full circle moments in my life, but I have been waiting for this one for a long time. I’m so excited and can’t wait for everyone to hear it. That being said…I can’t say anymore…YET.”
Torres and Ontiveros spent many years as part of Little Joe’s band and will now record a collaboration with one of their mentors and influences.
Tejano Nation will have more details on this amazing collaboration soon.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album