Photos shared by La 45 co-founder Mike Torres III via social media feature Little Joe, Torres and La 45 co-founder John Ontiveros recording a song with the caption, “A new decade. A new chapter in Chicano music history.”
Tejano Nation reached out to Torres for details and he said, “I have had a few full circle moments in my life, but I have been waiting for this one for a long time. I’m so excited and can’t wait for everyone to hear it. That being said…I can’t say anymore…YET.”
Torres and Ontiveros spent many years as part of Little Joe’s band and will now record a collaboration with one of their mentors and influences.
Tejano Nation will have more details on this amazing collaboration soon.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home
- Solido hits over 1 million views for 'Todavía No Sabe' music video