Jaime DeAnda has released his second solo single “Pequeña Y Fragil / No Me Has Olvidado,” a Conjunto cumbia that is sure to get his fans amped up!
The Conjunto icon wasted no time getting back into the studio after the success of his first solo single “Puro DeAnda Especial,” released in April 2019. The new single was produced by Julian “Jullzz” Johnson and mixed and mastered by and legendary engineer Tony Gonzalez for 77J Money Music.
DeAnda is back and adding a new flavor to his old school sound with the help of his new band members of JDA including Ted “T-Rex” Villalobos on Bajo, drummer Jorge “Hawk” Arellano and the bad boy himself Carlos “Shades” Gonzalez on bass. JDA is in full force and ready to prove that Jaime “The Icon” Deanda is his own Legacy!
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album