Jaime DeAnda has released his second solo single “Pequeña Y Fragil / No Me Has Olvidado,” a Conjunto cumbia that is sure to get his fans amped up!
The Conjunto icon wasted no time getting back into the studio after the success of his first solo single “Puro DeAnda Especial,” released in April 2019. The new single was produced by Julian “Jullzz” Johnson and mixed and mastered by and legendary engineer Tony Gonzalez for 77J Money Music.
DeAnda is back and adding a new flavor to his old school sound with the help of his new band members of JDA including Ted “T-Rex” Villalobos on Bajo, drummer Jorge “Hawk” Arellano and the bad boy himself Carlos “Shades” Gonzalez on bass. JDA is in full force and ready to prove that Jaime “The Icon” Deanda is his own Legacy!
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- South TX Homies talk debut single 'Te Vas Te Vas' + more [VIDEO]
- Sun Broadcast Group continues to grow its 2020 Hispanic lineup, adds Tejano Nation show
- Ruben Ramos talks legendary career, upcoming projects + more [VIDEO]
- Elida Reyna selling beautiful South Texas home
- Solido hits over 1 million views for 'Todavía No Sabe' music video