This one-night tribute to the “Queen of Cumbia” will be led by conductor Miguel Harth-Bedoya at Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas at 7:30 p.m.
Selena was an icon, and her music is beloved by millions worldwide. Her hits – including “Dreaming of You,” “Como la Flor,” “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom,” “No Me Queda Más,” and “I Could Fall in Love” – will be performed with a full orchestra.
Concertgoers can expect to hear some of Selena’s most famous tunes performed in an emotional tribute to the late star, who died at age 23, far before she had reached her prime and full level of stardom. She was referred to as the “Mexican Madonna” and her contributions to music and fashion are still revered today.
This one-night event is a special opportunity to celebrate the life of Selena, her music, her culture, and her legacy, as well as to welcome a new rising star to the musical world. To this day, Selena is the top-selling female artist in Latin music and her presence lives on.
Tickets are available now at FWSymphony.org.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko confirms a line of Selena figures for 2021
- Los Chamacos share details on upcoming album ‘Chamacos For Life’ + more
- Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Selena: The Series’
- Bobby Pulido celebrates 25-year career with virtual concert on Oct. 30
- CBS to celebrate Latinx culture in America with one-hour special ‘Essential Heroes’