This one-night tribute to the “Queen of Cumbia” will be led by conductor Miguel Harth-Bedoya at Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas at 7:30 p.m.
Selena was an icon, and her music is beloved by millions worldwide. Her hits – including “Dreaming of You,” “Como la Flor,” “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom,” “No Me Queda Más,” and “I Could Fall in Love” – will be performed with a full orchestra.
Concertgoers can expect to hear some of Selena’s most famous tunes performed in an emotional tribute to the late star, who died at age 23, far before she had reached her prime and full level of stardom. She was referred to as the “Mexican Madonna” and her contributions to music and fashion are still revered today.
This one-night event is a special opportunity to celebrate the life of Selena, her music, her culture, and her legacy, as well as to welcome a new rising star to the musical world. To this day, Selena is the top-selling female artist in Latin music and her presence lives on.
Tickets are available now at FWSymphony.org.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’