The orchestra, led by resident conductor Christopher Dragon, performed Selena classics with Isabel Marie, including “Dreaming of You,” “Como la Flor,” “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom,” “No Me Queda Más” and “I Could Fall in Love.”
Isabel Marie performs “Amor Prohibido” with Colorado Symphony
This is the second of three performances with a full orchestra for Isabel Marie. She performed with the Houston Symphony Orchestra in July and will perform with the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra on Nov. 1.
Isabel Marie rose to fame while competing on Telemundo’s La Voz Kids. She also records with Q-Zone Records, a label founded by Selena’s father, Abraham Quintanilla and has released three albums, including her latest “Hugs & Kisses XOXO,” released in 2018. The 16-year-old singer was awarded Best New Female Artist at the Tejano Music Awards in 2017 and Top Female Artist at the My Tejano Awards in May.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash
- Selena true-crime podcast series earns ‘Best Podcast’ at inaugural B+C Awards
- Shelly Lares opens up the vault to offer fans rare, exclusive items
- Rose Elva & The Crew release single and video ‘Solo En Mis Sueños’