Los Chamacos are currently working on a new album and the band has released a couple of collaborations, including one with Tejano Highway 281 and Atrapado with another featuring Juan Carlos Villegas of Negami.
“Martha Alicia” is one of the collaborations with Grammy-nominated group Atrapado and Tejano Highway 281. It’s an updated version to an old cumbia that features Los Chamacos members Roel Joslin on bajo, Edward “Chato” Ordonez on vocals, and accordionist Hugo Moreno. Atrapado vocalist Roberto “Beto” García and guitarist Guillermo “Memo” Correa added their talents to the joint effort.
Now, the band has released another collaboration and music video with Negami lead vocalist Juan Carlos Villegas titled “La Vide es Justa.” The song, written by Adrian Guerra and Jesus Antonio, features familiar sounds of Los Chamacos with a vocal performance from Ordonez and Villegas that is bursting with emotion. The conjunto ranchera with heart-wrenching lyrics paints a truly heartfelt and tragic picture of a man longing for closure in a relationship.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13