Magali Delarosa released the official music video for her bilingual version of the holiday classic “O Holy Night” just in time for your holiday playlist.
“Historically it has been one of my favorite Christmas songs,” Delarosa told Tejano Nation. “I first sang this at 7 years old as a soloist in the choir at my school under the direction of Rosalinda Gomez.”
The visual, produced by Robert Gonzalez, features Delarosa singing the holiday tune in front of a Christmas tree, also showcasing her festive fashion in a beautiful red and silver dress designed by the singer.
“I have always wanted to do an elegant Christmas video and I am also excited that I got to design the dress in the video,” she said.
WATCH: “O Holy Night/ O Noche Santa” — Magali Delarosa
“O Holy Night” was produced by Mike Perez at MAP Music Studios in Brownsville, Texas and the track will be available soon at all digital platforms.
Delarosa, a singer, songwriter, and fashion designer from Pharr, Texas, released her sophomore album, Amor Borato, on September 26. Get to know more about Delarosa at her official website MagaliDelarosa.com.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’