Magali Delarosa released the official music video for her bilingual version of the holiday classic “O Holy Night” just in time for your holiday playlist.
“Historically it has been one of my favorite Christmas songs,” Delarosa told Tejano Nation. “I first sang this at 7 years old as a soloist in the choir at my school under the direction of Rosalinda Gomez.”
The visual, produced by Robert Gonzalez, features Delarosa singing the holiday tune in front of a Christmas tree, also showcasing her festive fashion in a beautiful red and silver dress designed by the singer.
“I have always wanted to do an elegant Christmas video and I am also excited that I got to design the dress in the video,” she said.
WATCH: “O Holy Night/ O Noche Santa” — Magali Delarosa
“O Holy Night” was produced by Mike Perez at MAP Music Studios in Brownsville, Texas and the track will be available soon at all digital platforms.
Delarosa, a singer, songwriter, and fashion designer from Pharr, Texas, released her sophomore album, Amor Borato, on September 26. Get to know more about Delarosa at her official website MagaliDelarosa.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Behind The Scenes of Siggno’s hit single and video ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’ featuring Chris Perez
- Nominations open for 41st annual Tejano Music Awards
- Amazon Studios Presents Voices/Voces: An Entertainment Celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month On September 30
- Eiza González Receives IMDb STARmeter Award
- Beatriz Y Deztino return with new single and video ‘Muevelo’