Magali Delarosa released the official music video for her bilingual version of the holiday classic “O Holy Night” just in time for your holiday playlist.
“Historically it has been one of my favorite Christmas songs,” Delarosa told Tejano Nation. “I first sang this at 7 years old as a soloist in the choir at my school under the direction of Rosalinda Gomez.”
The visual, produced by Robert Gonzalez, features Delarosa singing the holiday tune in front of a Christmas tree, also showcasing her festive fashion in a beautiful red and silver dress designed by the singer.
“I have always wanted to do an elegant Christmas video and I am also excited that I got to design the dress in the video,” she said.
“O Holy Night” was produced by Mike Perez at MAP Music Studios in Brownsville, Texas and the track will be available soon at all digital platforms.
Delarosa, a singer,songwriter and fashion designer from Pharr, Texas, now residing in Los Angeles, released her sophomore album, Amor Borato, on September 26. Get to know more about Delarosa at her official website MagaliDelarosa.com.
WATCH: “O Holy Night/ O Noche Santa” — Magali Delarosa
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash