The tenth and final episode from the show’s debut season will feature performances from Perez, Avizo, Joe Bravo, and Conjunto Califas with special apperances from music legend Litttle Joe and DJ Eddie Olivo.
Tejano America is an online music and cultural lifestyle web variety series created by event organizers INGEÑUITY which takes a virtual journey of Tex-Mex music, food, and comedy in one entertainment-driven, cultural lifestyle series.
“The series is designed to raise spirits with Texas-sized spunk and backyard pizzazz,” said Sarah Ruiz Chavez, President of INGEÑUITY. ” It’s also a great opportunity to introduce the amazing humanity of Tejano celebrities along with the vibrant Tex-Mex culture.”
The Season 1 Finale of Tejano America presented by AARP will air at 7pm CT / 5pm PT at the Vegas Tejano social media platforms. Miss episodes #1-9 of Season one? Watch and subscribe to the Vegas Tejano YouTube channel.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’