After months away from the stage due to the COVID-19 pandemic, live music is slowly returning to venues across Texas. Buck’s Backyard in Buda, Texas will host the return to the stage for AJ Castillo on Saturday, Oct. 3, his first performance since the beginning of the pandemic.
The all-ages event will also include performances from Ricky Naranjo Y Los Gamblers, Los Garcia Bros, and country band Broken Arrow, at the large outdoor Central Texas venue with acres and acres of room for dancing and social distancing. Organizers will practice COVID-19 guidelines, masks will be required. Lawnchairs are suggested to bring for seating.
Buck’s Backyard is located at 1750 FM 1626 in Buda, Texas. Doors open at 5 p.m., live music starts at 6 p.m. General admission and VIP options are available. Tickets are available online at eventbrite.com through Friday, October 2, at 2 p.m. For additional info and ticket hub locations call 512-787-2489 or check out the flyer below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Tejano All-Stars kickoff Official Latino Inaugural 2021 event with ‘America The Beautiful’ virtual performance
- Tejano All-Stars to join Official Latino Inaugural 2021: Inheritance, Resilience & Promise
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2