After months away from the stage due to the COVID-19 pandemic, live music is slowly returning to venues across Texas. Buck’s Backyard in Buda, Texas will host the return to the stage for AJ Castillo on Saturday, Oct. 3, his first performance since the beginning of the pandemic.
The all-ages event will also include performances from Ricky Naranjo Y Los Gamblers, Los Garcia Bros, and country band Broken Arrow, at the large outdoor Central Texas venue with acres and acres of room for dancing and social distancing. Organizers will practice COVID-19 guidelines, masks will be required. Lawnchairs are suggested to bring for seating.
RELATED: Ricky Naranjo Y Los Gamblers are first to sign with AJ Castillo’s record label
Buck’s Backyard is located at 1750 FM 1626 in Buda, Texas. Doors open at 5 p.m., live music starts at 6 p.m. General admission and VIP options are available. Tickets are available online at eventbrite.com through Friday, October 2, at 2 p.m. For additional info and ticket hub locations call 512-787-2489 or check out the flyer below.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our Spotify playlists and iHeartRadio podcast.
- Don Francisco Recieves Tribute and ‘Icon of Generations’ Award at Latino Wallstreet Awards
- Freddie Records shares rare photos of Jimmy Gonzalez’s demo tape over 20 years later
- Alessandra Villegas returns to Vme TV más ‘Esplendida’ que nunca!
- Steffanie Martinez releases debut Tejano album ‘La Vida’
- Petition hopes to get Tex-Mex legend Freddy Fender into Country Music Hall of Fame
0 comments on “AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3”