The clip shared on DJ Kane’s social media gave fans a taste of the party track that is definitely made to heat up the dance floor in the club.
In August, DJ Kane signed with Faro Latino, a company based in Argentina, that includes a record label, distribution, publishing, legal services, and more.
The two-time Latin GRAMMY nominee will release his music via his own JKANEMUZIK label, includng his upcoming album Capitulo IV. The album will feature multiple genres including cumbia, ballads, reggaeton, reggae, trap, and more cumbia, recorded in English and Spanish, from a list of top-notch producers.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Chelsea Chavez covers ‘Abrazame’ for new single from upcoming second album
- Funko fanatics leak 2021 list that includes Selena POP! figure
- Legacy of Emilio Navaira to be celebrated at Onda Live! Chicano Music + Culture Fest on Oct. 29
- Billboard ranks Selena as Greatest of All-Time Latin Female Artist
- All-star lineup celebrates birthday for Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame promoter Jim Luna