The clip shared on DJ Kane’s social media gave fans a taste of the party track that is definitely made to heat up the dance floor in the club.
In August, DJ Kane signed with Faro Latino, a company based in Argentina, that includes a record label, distribution, publishing, legal services, and more.
The two-time Latin GRAMMY nominee will release his music via his own JKANEMUZIK label, includng his upcoming album Capitulo IV. The album will feature multiple genres including cumbia, ballads, reggaeton, reggae, trap, and more cumbia, recorded in English and Spanish, from a list of top-notch producers.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Bean & Chisme duo debut ‘Hoodrat Cumbia’ music video