DJ Kane dropped a video teaser for “Con Limon Y Sal,” a collaboration with Erick Sanchez of Massore and rapper Baby Bash.
The clip shared on DJ Kane’s social media gave fans a taste of the party track that is definitely made to heat up the dance floor in the club.
“Con Limon Y Sal” is scheduled to be released on Sept. 25, along with another single from the original Kumbia Kings lead vocalist, “Bajo Las Estrellas” featuring Prana.
RELATED: DJ Kane signs with Faro Latino, plans new album with own label
In August, DJ Kane signed with Faro Latino, a company based in Argentina, that includes a record label, distribution, publishing, legal services, and more.
The two-time Latin GRAMMY nominee will release his music via his own JKANEMUZIK label, includng his upcoming album Capitulo IV. The album will feature multiple genres including cumbia, ballads, reggaeton, reggae, trap, and more cumbia, recorded in English and Spanish, from a list of top-notch producers.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
- Monica Saldivar officially recording in studio with Bobby Pulido as producer
- La Machy premieres music video for spicy cumbia ‘Tu Novia’
- David Olivarez shares new music details and reveals a story about his signature song
- New Media Ventures Invests in Nuestro Stories to Expand Latino Heritage Content Platform, New Nuestro Studios Unit
0 comments on “DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash”