The clip shared on DJ Kane’s social media gave fans a taste of the party track that is definitely made to heat up the dance floor in the club.
In August, DJ Kane signed with Faro Latino, a company based in Argentina, that includes a record label, distribution, publishing, legal services, and more.
The two-time Latin GRAMMY nominee will release his music via his own JKANEMUZIK label, includng his upcoming album Capitulo IV. The album will feature multiple genres including cumbia, ballads, reggaeton, reggae, trap, and more cumbia, recorded in English and Spanish, from a list of top-notch producers.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary