La Calma debuted atop the iTunes Regional Mexican Songs chart with the release of their new single “Yo Quiero De Ti,” the lead single from their forthcoming album.
The group knew that had something special when the song came together in 10 minutes. “We came up with the music, everything,” said La Calma frontman Leo Correa in an interview with Tejano Nation radio affiliate KLMO 98.9 FM in San Antonio, Texas. “We can tell if it’s going to be a hit. If you have a good structure and it sounds amazing and it’s just the structure, then you already know…It was just an amazing song.”
The production collaboration is a reunion as Rosales engineered La Calma’s debut album Ya Llego released in 2009.
Now, the San Antonio, Texas based band plans to build on the success of their hit collaboration “Echame La Culpa” with Stefani Montiel with their latest single “Yo Quiero de Ti” that is available at your favorite digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash
- Selena true-crime podcast series earns ‘Best Podcast’ at inaugural B+C Awards
- Shelly Lares opens up the vault to offer fans rare, exclusive items
- Rose Elva & The Crew release single and video ‘Solo En Mis Sueños’
- Fauci to address the disproportionate spread of COVID among Hispanics and all minorities in TAMACC webinar