Grupo Siggno released a new song on May 4 titled “Como Una Película,” which speaks about the current COVID-19 worldwide pandemic.
Siggno frontman Jesse Turner shared details on the new single in a Facebook Live video on Sunday. “The song says it feels like we’re in a movie and we’ve just gotten to the worst part of the movie,” he said. “It seems like the world has just stopped turning, ’cause everything just stopped. We couldn’t go outside.”
“You turn on the news and you could see was people infected and how this was growing all around the world and it felt like world has just paused, ’cause everyone had to go home and nobody could go out and nobody could do anything, like the world stopped turning,” he added.
Turner gave an acoustic performance of the song during the video.
“Como Una Película” is available today at all digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Funko confirms a line of Selena figures for 2021
- Los Chamacos share details on upcoming album ‘Chamacos For Life’ + more
- Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Selena: The Series’
- Bobby Pulido celebrates 25-year career with virtual concert on Oct. 30
- CBS to celebrate Latinx culture in America with one-hour special ‘Essential Heroes’