Award-winning Tejano artist Mia released her much anticipated original single “Crush,” the lead single from her upcoming sophomore album.
The 2018 Tejano Music Awards winner for Best New Female Artist is no stranger to seasoned artists guiding and producing her music. “Crush” was written by Luis Alberto Wichi from Grupo Inicio and produced by Latin Grammy winner Lorenzo “Papo” Banda, bassist for Elida Reyna Y Avante. It was co-produced by Sunny Sauceda, who has also co-produced Mia’s past two singles, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” and “Lost in the Middle of Nowhere”.
Wichi, a three-time Grammy Award winner, could not have been a better fit of talent to write Mia’s lead single, according to a press release.
The twelve-year-old singer’s highly-anticipated album will be produced and recorded throughout the rest of 2020, for a scheduled release in 2021.
RELATED: Mia Garcia to Release Children’s Book
Mia’s children’s book, “My Hero,” is planned to be released in late 2020. A change of plans with the book, to convert it into a bilingual book so that kids would be able to learn Spanish while they are reading in English as well.
For more information about Mia, visit miamusictx.com.
For breaking Tejano news follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive artist interviews. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Xelencia Comeback Begins With ‘Esos Momentos’ Featuring Chris Perez
- Chris Pérez Remembers The “Amazing Soul” Of Selena & Recording Her Last Album
- Cezar Martinez shares details on solo project honoring Tejano legend
- Los Palominos add their unmistakable style to cover of ranchera classic ‘Y Por Esa Calle Vive’
- Sunny Sauceda Crashes Texas Country Concerts With His Squeezebox Skills
0 comments on “Mia releases ‘Crush’ from upcoming sophomore album [AUDIO]”