Award-winning Tejano artist Mia released her much anticipated original single “Crush,” the lead single from her upcoming sophomore album.
The 2018 Tejano Music Awards winner for Best New Female Artist is no stranger to seasoned artists guiding and producing her music. “Crush” was written by Luis Alberto Wichi from Grupo Inicio and produced by Latin Grammy winner Lorenzo “Papo” Banda, bassist for Elida Reyna Y Avante. It was co-produced by Sunny Sauceda, who has also co-produced Mia’s past two singles, “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” and “Lost in the Middle of Nowhere”.
Wichi, a three-time Grammy Award winner, could not have been a better fit of talent to write Mia’s lead single, according to a press release.
The twelve-year-old singer’s highly-anticipated album will be produced and recorded throughout the rest of 2020, for a scheduled release in 2021.
Mia’s children’s book, “My Hero,” is planned to be released in late 2020. A change of plans with the book, to convert it into a bilingual book so that kids would be able to learn Spanish while they are reading in English as well.
For more information about Mia, visit miamusictx.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- iHeartMedia and FOX Entertainment Announce Nominees for the 2022 ‘iHeartRadio Music Awards’
- New eBook Sheds Light on California Latinos’ Transformative Impact on Politics in America
- Los Texmaniacs cover ‘El Rancho Grande’ for Freddy Fender tribute album
- Univision Announces Nominations for ‘Premio Lo Nuestro’ a Celebration of Latin Music and Culture
- Veronique Medrano shares journey in male-dominated Tejano industry + preserving and archiving Tejano history on Latino USA Podcast