Bobby Pulido has returned with new music for the first time in four years with the release of the single and official music video of “La Pregunta del Millón” on Friday (April 24).
“We’re really blessed to be putting out new music even though right now we’re trying to find things to be positive about,” Pulido told Tejano Nation. “I’m not actually able to go on tour. I’m real happy to have new music out.”
The Grammy-nominated singer originally planned to release the new single in 2019, but surgery to correct recurring health issues with reflux last summer, pushed the release of his latest single to 2020.
“I got sick and had to go to the hospital and it was a big deal,” he said. “I had to cancel two and a half months of gigs last year so I could get healthy again.”
The official music video for “La Pregunta del Millón” was filmed in Guadalajara, Mexico, and Pulido says he cringes when he watches the visual for his latest single.
“It’s a stalker video,” joked Pulido. “I know I’m playing a role and it’s acting but I’m just not comfortable in a stalker role. I could see where the song would be that type of thing but it’s a little bit uncomfortable to see myself in that light. It’s kind of funny, it may not bother anybody else, I guess it’s just a personal thing.”
“La Pregunta del Millón” is the lead single from a new album titled Hoy, which is expected to be released later this year.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary