“He’s doing okay,” Turner said during a Facebook live video on April 15. “Today, they took out the breathing machine…He’s breathing okay and he’s actually doing alright. It’s amazing. It’s a miracle.”
Jacob Turner originally tested negative but it wasn’t until his symptoms worsened that a second exam confirmed coronavirus.
Jesse Turner urges to take the threat of the current pandemic seriously and to stay at home to protect those most vulnerable.
“Don’t wait for yourself to get infected,” he told Fox News South Texas. “Obviously I think we’re doing a good job but I think that we could do a better job. We could do a better job by staying home.”
Turner keeps in close contact with doctors to keep updated on his son’s progress.
Jacob, who was also the bass player for Siggno, has been rehabilitating since the 2016 auto accident after suffering traumatic injuries, including severe brain damage.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Tejano America: The Homestyle Edition’ web series premieres May 24
- ‘Selena’ movie finally gets Blu-ray release with extended scenes, documentary
- Grupo Alamo drop Rodney Alejandro remix of “Amarte Hasta El Final” featuring Mark Ledesma
- Selena XXV Tribute Concert officially canceled
- Multi-award winning teen singer Gabriella Salazar covers ‘Adicta’ for new single to kick off summer