“He’s doing okay,” Turner said during a Facebook live video on April 15. “Today, they took out the breathing machine…He’s breathing okay and he’s actually doing alright. It’s amazing. It’s a miracle.”
Jacob Turner originally tested negative but it wasn’t until his symptoms worsened that a second exam confirmed coronavirus.
Jesse Turner urges to take the threat of the current pandemic seriously and to stay at home to protect those most vulnerable.
“Don’t wait for yourself to get infected,” he told Fox News South Texas. “Obviously I think we’re doing a good job but I think that we could do a better job. We could do a better job by staying home.”
Turner keeps in close contact with doctors to keep updated on his son’s progress.
Jacob, who was also the bass player for Siggno, has been rehabilitating since the 2016 auto accident after suffering traumatic injuries, including severe brain damage.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash