Ilyssa Saenz is ready to make a comeback with a brand new album and the singer shared details on her latest single, “¿Qué Hago?”, upcoming disc and more.
The singer made a splash in the Tejano music scene in 2010 with her debut album Estoy Contigo, which spawned a couple of hit singles, including the title track and “Te Amo.” The album’s success garnered her a nomination as Best New Female Artist at the 2011 Tejano Music Awards. The vocalist has dropped three singles over the past year, “Ayer” featuring David Lee Garza, “Hasta Cuando,” and the latest “¿Qué Hago?” released last week. Now she’s ready for a full album.
The singer took a short break from singing in order to pursue her college degree from the University of Texas-Pan American, followed by a career in teaching.
Ilyssa tells Tejano Nation host and singer Veronique Medrano about the long-awaited album, her passion for music and teaching, and much more.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Steffanie Martinez releases debut Tejano album ‘La Vida’
- Petition hopes to get Tex-Mex legend Freddy Fender into Country Music Hall of Fame
- ‘Tejanas Unidas En Cristo’ Docuseries Receives Award at Accolade Global Film Competition
- Open nominations for 43rd annual Tejano Music Awards begin June 5
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
0 comments on “Ilyssa Saenz talks new single, comeback album + more [VIDEO]”