Grupo Stampede has been a part of the Tejano music scene for 24 years and the group is planning a new album in 2020.
The Dallas, Texas-based band spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent and singer Veronique Medrano at the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards about the album scheduled for February 2020 release, the recent collaboration with Hall of Fame singer Stephanie Lynn and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Eddie Gonzalez on Tejano ROOTS Hall of Fame induction, upcoming music + more [VIDEO]
- Art Tigerina teams with Chris Castaneda on "What Child Is This?" for your holiday playlist [AUDIO]
- Konjunto Kompaz host 2nd annual toy drive on Dec. 6 in San Benito to benefit Toys for Tots
- Grupo Negami on upcoming toy drive, live concert CD/DVD + more
- Destiny Navaira drops 'Entrégate, Entrégate' single + official music video