Grupo Stampede has been a part of the Tejano music scene for 24 years and the group is planning a new album in 2020.
The Dallas, Texas-based band spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent and singer Veronique Medrano at the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards about the album scheduled for February 2020 release, the recent collaboration with Hall of Fame singer Stephanie Lynn and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- ‘Desvelado’ songwriter confirms Bobby Pulido song is not about Selena
- Pop star Ally Brooke cites Tejano artists as early influences while growing up in San Antonio
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album