Grupo Stampede has been a part of the Tejano music scene for 24 years and the group is planning a new album in 2020.
The Dallas, Texas-based band spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent and singer Veronique Medrano at the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards about the album scheduled for February 2020 release, the recent collaboration with Hall of Fame singer Stephanie Lynn and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Latin Grammy-winning musician and producer Lorenzo ‘Papo’ Banda recovering after COVID-19 diagnosis
- Dark Horse Institute launches Composition and Songwriting Program
- Crystal Torres releases ‘El Amor Que Siento Por Ti’ from upcoming sophomore album
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration