Grupo Stampede has been a part of the Tejano music scene for 24 years and the group is planning a new album in 2020.
The Dallas, Texas-based band spoke to Tejano Nation correspondent and singer Veronique Medrano at the 39th annual Tejano Music Awards about the album scheduled for February 2020 release, the recent collaboration with Hall of Fame singer Stephanie Lynn and much more.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Frankie J returns to his roots with new album ‘Canciones Que Recuerdo’
- Little Joe to release live concert album ‘Better Than Ever’ on May 29
- New album from Texas Latino is ‘From The Heart Of Texas’ featuring Tejano icons [AUDIO]
- Intocable adds second drive-in concert date in Hidalgo on June 7
- Siggno to release ‘Pelicula Vol. 1’ EP on May 29