Mariachi Campanas de America celebrates Dia De Los Muertos with the release of a new single and video, “Ten Cuidado (El Cucucy),” on Nov. 1.
The fun, entertaining visual for the song written by J. Bautista features lead vocals from Juan Ortiz and was filmed on location at the Deco District in San Antonio, Texas.
“Ten Cuidado (El Cucuy)” is available now at all digital music platforms and a great addition to your Dia De Los Muertos playlist.
Campanas de America is an innovative twelve-piece musical ensemble mariachi band founded in 1978 in San Antonio, Texas. Expanding in style from traditional mariachi sounds, the band also uses more diverse instruments including the accordion, keyboards, and a full drum kit. They are the only mariachi band to display an instrument at the Hard Rock Cafe. They have performed at the Presidential Hispanic Inaugural Gala in honor of the re-election of Bill Clinton, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C., the White House for President and Mrs. Bush, and the Hollywood Bowl.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
Mariachi Campanas de America – “Ten Cuidado (El Cucuy)” Music Video
- Steffanie Martinez releases debut Tejano album ‘La Vida’
- Petition hopes to get Tex-Mex legend Freddy Fender into Country Music Hall of Fame
- ‘Tejanas Unidas En Cristo’ Docuseries Receives Award at Accolade Global Film Competition
- Open nominations for 43rd annual Tejano Music Awards begin June 5
- Magali Delarosa cast in the upcoming Amazon Prime feature film ‘Find Me’
0 comments on “Mariachi Campanas de America celebrates Dia De Los Muertos with “Ten Cuidado (El Cucuy)” [VIDEO]”