Chris Perez will have his award-winning signature Perez Pepper Sauce in H-E-B grocery stores throughout Texas beginning in November.
The Grammy winner shared the exciting news via social media on Monday, “WE DID IT!!! Because of YOU and your support, Perez Pepper Sauce will now be available in 150 @heb H-E-B Grocery Stores throughout Texas this November and just in time for the Holidays! ( We are hoping to get into even MORE H-E-B stores when they sell out of this first round.”
Perez Pepper Sauce debuted in November 2019. Perez and partner John Gomez worked with CaJohns Fiery Foods to develop a blend of premium peppers, spices, and ingredients to develop a balance of flavor and fire.
“It’s always been a life-long dream of mine to launch my own hot sauce brand and enter into the Fiery Foods Industry, and now we get to offer my signature hot sauce to all of you in partnership with my all time favorite grocery store, H-E-B,” Perez added.
Perez Pepper Sauce won first place at the Golden Chile Awards earlier this year in January for Condiments – “Latin” Category and the Cook-Off Food -“Marinade” at the ZestFest Fiery Food Awards.
Fans may remember the iconic scene from the movie “Selena” when Perez added hot sauce to his pizza, now Texas fans will get the guitarist’s signature sauce at H-E-B next month to add to their favorite foods.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Jay Perez shares details on highly-anticipated new album, advice for emerging artists + more
- Pio Treviño Y Majic adds a modern spin to three legendary hits with ‘Majic Mix Part 1’
- ‘Que Daría’ is highly-anticipated debut single for Gary Hobbs with Freddie Records
- Tejano Jingle Jam features Solido, Jay Perez, Stefani Montiel + more in Houston on Dec. 17
- Gary Hobbs shares details on highly-anticipated debut album with Freddie Records