SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Just in time for fall, Taco Cabana is launching three new seasonal margarita flavors. Starting today, guests can enjoy Pumpkin Spice, Sour Gummy and Blood Orange frozen margaritas
The Pumpkin Spice flavor is synonymous with fall and Taco Cabana is excited to introduce its first-ever Pumpkin Spice margarita. The three new margarita flavors join the current Taco Cabana margarita lineup of Lime, Strawberry, Mango, Strawberry Mango, Green Apple and Mangonada, which all remain available on Taco Cabana’s menu. Chamoy can still be added to any margarita at no additional charge. Margaritas are available for purchase all day, every day (starting at 10 a.m. on Sundays) at all locations in Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, El Paso, Houston and San Antonio.
“Taco Cabana guests have enthusiastically responded to our margarita lineup all summer long and we are extremely excited to continue our Taco Cabana flavor innovation with the launch of our three new seasonal margaritas,” said Rich Stockinger, CEO and President of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
All of Taco Cabana’s margarita flavors are available with food purchase via online ordering for front counter and curbside pick-up, via the drive-thru or by mobile order when using the MyTC! App or tacocabana.com. Select Taco Cabana dining rooms and patios are now open as well. Taco Cabana margaritas are available for delivery in San Antonio only via online ordering using the MYTC! App or at TacoCabana.com.
For more information on Taco Cabana’s new seasonal margarita offerings or other menu items, visit TacoCabana.com.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Perrier Launches Limited-Edition Can Inspired by Día de Los Muertos
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album