Grupo Inicio has returned with new album Disculpa La Espera, the Houston-based group’s first album in four years.
“The reason why we took four years to release something was because we were being really picky with the song selection,” JC Siller of Grupo Inicio tells Tejano Nation. “We were focusing more on lyrics…I feel like this one is way better than the previous one as far as lyrics.”
“I feel like the title went well because all the people we know and our fan base were like ‘Hey, when is the new album coming out?’, for like three years,” said Siller. “It goes like disculpa la espera, sorry for the wait. So it kind of goes good with it.”
Disculpa La Espera from Grupo Inicio is available at all digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community