Grupo Inicio has returned with new album Disculpa La Espera, the Houston-based group’s first album in four years.
“The reason why we took four years to release something was because we were being really picky with the song selection,” JC Siller of Grupo Inicio tells Tejano Nation. “We were focusing more on lyrics…I feel like this one is way better than the previous one as far as lyrics.”
“I feel like the title went well because all the people we know and our fan base were like ‘Hey, when is the new album coming out?’, for like three years,” said Siller. “It goes like disculpa la espera, sorry for the wait. So it kind of goes good with it.”
Disculpa La Espera from Grupo Inicio is available at all digital music platforms.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- La 45 teams with David Lee Garza and Cezar Martinez for ‘La Embarcación’ collaboration
- Cántame Music Fest organizers plan to reschedule La Mafia performance after it was stopped abruptly during first song
- Benefit for veteran musician Anthony Hernandez to help with medical expenses
- Quemazón offers free download of new single ‘Que Sepan Todos’
- Día de los Muertos at Hemisfair celebrates 10-year anniversary