Aisha is a rising star in Tejano music. After beginning her career as a backup vocalist for some of Tejano’s top singers, the talented singer released her solo debut album, Mi Vida En Cancion, in 2018, featuring many hit songs and received a Best New Female nomination a the 2019 Tejano Music Awards.
Now, the San Antonio vocalist has released a new single, “Por Un Beso.”
“The song is a little bit different than what I’ve normally done. I’m really excited about it and it’s doing very well,” Aisha tells Tejano Nation about her latest release.
“It’s a love story but it’s also a drinking song at the same time,” she laughed.
“They kind of both put their heads together and, you know, a little bit from Gabe a little bit from Max,” she said. “It’s a story of about our love life. How we met and with one kiss everything changed.”
“That’s where I got the idea to do my graphic in a romance novel like picture theme,” she added.
“Por Un Beso” will be part of Aisha’s upcoming sophomore album that she plans to release before the end of the year. She also plans to release a song for the holidays and has a few collaborative projects in the works.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Los Palominos return with a cover of classic hit ‘No Le Digas A Nadie’
- SESAC honors Latin Music at 2022 Latina Music Awards
- Cheech Marin, Brand Ambassador for TP Mezcal, Proudly Opens the Cheech Center for Chicano Art
- Isabel Marie Sanchez brings fresh cumbia vibes with ‘Ahora Que Ya Eres Feliz’
- Shelly Lares shares her own Pride story and drops Pride single ‘Break Through’