Little Joe has been entertaining fans for over 50 years and the music legend is currently working on a book about his life story and is planning to celebrate his 79th birthday recording a live concert album.
The Tejano music icon shared details on the book and much more in an interview with Tejano Nation radio affiliate La Voz 93.3 in Abilene. The book will be written by international award-winning author and Texas native Emma Gonzalez and is expected to be finished in December.
Little Joe added he will be celebrating his 79th birthday recording a live concert album on Oct. 12 in Corpus Christi, Texas, the same city he recorded his first live concert album 40 years ago.
Listen to the full interview with Little Joe below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Cesar K-OSO, Varonil collaborate on updated ‘La Del Vestido Rojo’ [AUDIO]
- Isabel Marie performs music of Selena with Colorado Symphony [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- DJ Kane and Selia collaborate for ‘Amor, Amor’ [VIDEO]
- Stephanie Acevedo of VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ on the influence of Selena on her music
- Tejano Gold Countdown adds Tejano Nation news segments