Little Joe has been entertaining fans for over 50 years and the music legend is currently working on a book about his life story and is planning to celebrate his 79th birthday recording a live concert album.
The Tejano music icon shared details on the book and much more in an interview with Tejano Nation radio affiliate La Voz 93.3 in Abilene. The book will be written by international award-winning author and Texas native Emma Gonzalez and is expected to be finished in December.
Little Joe added he will be celebrating his 79th birthday recording a live concert album on Oct. 12 in Corpus Christi, Texas, the same city he recorded his first live concert album 40 years ago.
Listen to the full interview with Little Joe below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- LaDezz releases soulful single ‘Me Quedo Yo Sufriendo’
- Sonja De La Paz premieres video for sophomore single ‘Se Acabo’ ft. Joe Ojeda
- Frankie J premieres music video for ‘Buenos Amigos’ duet with Lupita Infante
- Bobby Pulido gets personal with fans during livestream celebrating 25-year career, announces concert
- Devin Banda shares sizzling Instagram lingerie photos