Little Joe has been entertaining fans for over 50 years and the music legend is currently working on a book about his life story and is planning to celebrate his 79th birthday recording a live concert album.
The Tejano music icon shared details on the book and much more in an interview with Tejano Nation radio affiliate La Voz 93.3 in Abilene. The book will be written by international award-winning author and Texas native Emma Gonzalez and is expected to be finished in December.
Little Joe added he will be celebrating his 79th birthday recording a live concert album on Oct. 12 in Corpus Christi, Texas, the same city he recorded his first live concert album 40 years ago.
Listen to the full interview with Little Joe below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Jay Perez invited to perform with Miami Symphony on June 8
- David Beck’s Tejano Weekend premieres ‘La Ronera’ single and video from ‘Dos Exitos’ EP
- Los Desperadoz back on the road, release new single ‘Un Milagro’
- Palomino Fest returns to the Uvalde County Fairplex for Labor Day Weekend 2021
- AB Quintanilla III Y Los Kumbia Kingz Allstarz with Pete Astudillo headline Fiesta de Mayo in Houston Memorial Day Weekend