Texas Latino released their new album From The Heart Of Texas on March 6. The disc features new songs along with the group’s greatest hits from the 1990s re-recorded featuring Tejano music icons.
The album contains 15 songs and already boasts a couple of radio hits including “Buscare Un Amor,” and “Te Tengo Que Olvidar,” featuring lead vocalist Gabe Rivera.
Songwriter and producer Severo “Sevy” Contreras of Texas Latino tells Tejano Nation the collaboration, “No Me Ames” featuring Castillon and Montiel, was a perfect song for the vocalists to record. “It’s such a beautiful song, if I could get the right artists to do it, it will be perfect,” he said. “Ricardo knocked it out of the park. He’s one of the guys that can just do international and a little bit of everything, and Stefani also, she kicked some butt.”
LISTEN: Texas Latino — From The Heart Of Texas
From The Heart Of Texas from Texas Latino is available at all digital music platforms. Learn more about Texas Latino on their official Facebook page.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Hector Gonzalez of Los 2Gs hospitalized in critical condition with COVID-19
- Cindy Ramos returns with romantic “Que Mas Quieres De Mi” single
- Gaby Natale and QuickBooks Team Up to Empower Latino Entrepreneurs Across the Country
- HOLA! USA Reveals the 2021 Latina Powerhouse Top 100
- Abraham Quintanilla and Chris Perez amicably resolve years-long legal dispute