Texas Latino released their new album From The Heart Of Texas on March 6. The disc features new songs along with the group’s greatest hits from the 1990s re-recorded featuring Tejano music icons.
The album contains 15 songs and already boasts a couple of radio hits including “Buscare Un Amor,” and “Te Tengo Que Olvidar,” featuring lead vocalist Gabe Rivera.
Songwriter and producer Severo “Sevy” Contreras of Texas Latino tells Tejano Nation the collaboration, “No Me Ames” featuring Castillon and Montiel, was a perfect song for the vocalists to record. “It’s such a beautiful song, if I could get the right artists to do it, it will be perfect,” he said. “Ricardo knocked it out of the park. He’s one of the guys that can just do international and a little bit of everything, and Stefani also, she kicked some butt.”
LISTEN: Texas Latino — From The Heart Of Texas
From The Heart Of Texas from Texas Latino is available at all digital music platforms. Learn more about Texas Latino on their official Facebook page.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- La Fiebre celebrates release of ‘Histórico’ album with live-streamed concert on June 25
- Jarritos and Duolingo Offer Chance to Win Free Premium Spanish Lessons and a Trip for Two to Mexico
- Siggno takes top two spots of Latin Singles chart with both versions of ‘¿Verdad Que Duele?’
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021