Texas Latino released their new album From The Heart Of Texas on March 6. The disc features new songs along with the group’s greatest hits from the 1990s re-recorded featuring Tejano music icons.
The album contains 15 songs and already boasts a couple of radio hits including “Buscare Un Amor,” and “Te Tengo Que Olvidar,” featuring lead vocalist Gabe Rivera.
Songwriter and producer Severo “Sevy” Contreras of Texas Latino tells Tejano Nation the collaboration, “No Me Ames” featuring Castillon and Montiel, was a perfect song for the vocalists to record. “It’s such a beautiful song, if I could get the right artists to do it, it will be perfect,” he said. “Ricardo knocked it out of the park. He’s one of the guys that can just do international and a little bit of everything, and Stefani also, she kicked some butt.”
LISTEN: Texas Latino — From The Heart Of Texas
From The Heart Of Texas from Texas Latino is available at all digital music platforms. Learn more about Texas Latino on their official Facebook page.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Latin Breed returns with highly-anticipated new single ‘Sientes Igual’
- Savannah V premieres ‘No Olvides Nuestro Amor’ single and music video
- Shakira to have permanent exhibition at Grammy Museum beginning in March
- Madison Pulido arrives with highly-anticipated debut album ‘Simplemente’
- Isabel Marie drops the title track of Latin Grammy-nominated EP ‘Una Ilusión’