Just days after announcing their first drive-in concert, Intocable added another drive-in concert date for Sunday, June 7, 2020, in Hidalgo, Texas, according to an Instagram video today from the group’s lead vocalist and accordionist Ricardo Muñoz.
The multiple Grammy-winning group announced their first drive-in concert for Saturday, June 6, 2020, near the Poteet Strawberry Festival grounds. The drive-in concert concept is a creative but not yet fully tested option for live music during these new times of social distancing and increased safety concerns due to COVID-19.
Muñoz hinted at possibly more drive-in dates to come.
Concertgoers could pay anywhere from $75 to $300 per car – with a maximum of four people per car – for the June 6 event which will enforce social distancing with space between parking slots and strict rules enforced which include that concertgoers remain inside of their vehicles for the concert’s duration.
Intocable’s drive-in concert will allow attendees to bring their own food and drink, including alcohol for those ages 21 and up, as long as refreshments are consumed inside the vehicle.
Fans will also have two large video screens on each side of the stage and the option of tuning in to a designated FM radio station to enjoy the concert.
For the latest details, visit the group’s website.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Michael Salgado drops video teaser of upcoming country song ‘She Thinks My Name Is Whiskey’
- Adrian Gutierrez honors his parents 30th anniversary with a cover of ‘Y Sigues Siendo Tu’
- Nephew of Tejano icons Los Aguilares releases lead single in homage to family legacy
- EstrellaTV Brings the Sabor to Thursday Nights With ‘MasterChef Latinos’
- Mario Marichalar releases new single ‘Bella’ from upcoming album, shares latest on lawsuit over streaming royalties