Award-winning singer Crystal Torres has returned with a new single, “Te Quiero Llamar,” a beautiful cumbia about a past love.
The song, written by Eduardo “Yayo” Anguiano and Ernesto Rodriguez with production by David L. Garza, is a song reminiscing about a past love that is too late to rekindle.
“I think all of us have probably gone through (this) before,” Torres told Tejano Nation about the song. “It’s about a past love and realizing, maybe too late, probably should have never let that person go and wondering what if? Is it possible to give it another chance? Maybe wanting to call that person and seeing if you can give it another try but obviously it’s too late and wish that other person the best.”
Torres, who won Best New Female Artist at the Tejano Music Awards in 2014 with her debut album Corazon De Krystal, is currently working on her sophomore album and plans to release it later this year.
“Te Quiero Llamar” is available at all digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’