Award-winning singer Crystal Torres has returned with a new single, “Te Quiero Llamar,” a beautiful cumbia about a past love.
The song, written by Eduardo “Yayo” Anguiano and Ernesto Rodriguez with production by David L. Garza, is a song reminiscing about a past love that is too late to rekindle.
“I think all of us have probably gone through (this) before,” Torres told Tejano Nation about the song. “It’s about a past love and realizing, maybe too late, probably should have never let that person go and wondering what if? Is it possible to give it another chance? Maybe wanting to call that person and seeing if you can give it another try but obviously it’s too late and wish that other person the best.”
Torres, who won Best New Female Artist at the Tejano Music Awards in 2014 with her debut album Corazon De Krystal, is currently working on her sophomore album and plans to release it later this year.
“Te Quiero Llamar” is available at all digital music platforms.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Carlos ‘Charly Boy’ Escamilla of Super Sueño dies from complications of COVID-19
- Yeisi releases debut album ‘Romance Tejano’
- Ray Ray premieres ‘Ven Ven Ven’ single and music video
- Stevie D drops teaser of ‘La Última Vez’ as the single is released to radio
- Rick Fuentes duets with wife to cover ‘Me Dan Ganas De Ti’