Bobby Pulido dropped a video teaser of his first new single in more than four years via social media on Tuesday.
“La Pregunta del Millón” will be released on Friday, April 24, along with the official music video, a day before the crooner’s 47th birthday.
He spoke about new music in an interview with Fierro HD last year. “I’m real excited to finally put out music because now with social media people tell you what they think and a lot of the consensus was ‘When are you going to put something out?’,” he said. “My thing has always been I don’t want to put out music just put it out. I want to be sure when I put something out it’s going to stick.”
Pulido is working on a full album, it will be his first since Lo Mio was released in 2012. The album, titled Hoy, is expected to be released soon and there will only be 5,000 physical CDs published with Pulido’s signature and numbered individually.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2
- Erika Renée dedicates latest single ‘Mi Linda Ilusion’ to late mother
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon