Musician and entrepreneur Chris Perez will sign autographs during next month’s Tejano Music Awards Fan Fair, March 12-15, 2020, in downtown San Antonio’s historic Market Square. The four-day free event will feature more than 200 bands from around the United States and Mexico performing on five stages.
Last November, Perez, widower of the late Tejano icon Selena, launched his Perez Pepper Sauce which fans have enthusiastically scooped up. As depicted in the film, “Selena,” Perez is a big fan of spice and hot sauce. The Texas Talent Musicians Association (TTMA) announced Perez’s participation in this year’s Fan Fair in a release today.
Performers slated for Fan Fair 2020 were listed to include: Shelly Lares, Stefani Montiel, Los Desperadoz, Hometown Boys, Tony Guerrero y La Sombra, Los Garcia Bros, Isabel Marie, Lucky Joe, Ram Herrera, Eddie Gonzalez, Augustin Ramirez, David Farias, Monica Saldivar, The Art Tijerina Band, Rick Fuentes & The Brown Express, Devin Banda, Tristan Ramos, Anjelique & Sweet City Band, Raulito & Destiny Navaira y Grupo Remedio, DJ Kane, Dee y Grupo Culturas, Max Baca y Los Texmaniacs, Flavio Longoria y Los Conjunto Kings, Bajo Zero, Roger Velasquez & The Latin Legendz, and many more to be announced.
San Antonio, the “Tejano Music Capital of the World,” will host the 40th Annual Tejano Music Awards Show in November 2020.
For the latest information on Tejano Music Awards Fan Fair 2020 and performance schedule please visit the official website at www.tejanomusicawards.com. The schedule is subject to change.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Jennifer Peña receives second marriage proposal from husband Obie Bermudez after ‘Asi Se Baila’ performance
- PATRÓN Tequila Celebrates the Traditions of Día de Muertos Through a Story of the Calavera Bee Narrated by Eugenio Derbez
- Mar García debuts new single and video ‘Quiero Volver’
- Abraham Quintanilla address those that feel he is profiting from his daughter’s death and announces new Selena album
- Biggest Accordion Shootout Finale in Tejano history planned at Conjunto Festival in Alice on Nov 12 & 13