KIII-TV reports that Joseph E. Valdez, the Public Relations Director of Q Productions, said in an email that “there is no more Fiesta de la Flor festival” when asked about an update on the festival’s search for a new location.
In October, Q Productions announced the festival would no longer be held in Corpus Christi, Texas, but sponsors and the company said at the time they were interested in continuing the tradition in another location.
Fiesta de la Flor was held in the Grammy-winning singer’s hometown over the last five years.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Cynthia Bustamante releases debut album ‘Renacer’
- Album Review: Liz Garcia matures into ‘Una Estrella’ with sophomore album
- Netflix reveals premiere date for ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2
- Erika Renée dedicates latest single ‘Mi Linda Ilusion’ to late mother
- ‘Anything For Selena’ podcast focuses on cultural impact of late Latin music icon