KIII-TV reports that Joseph E. Valdez, the Public Relations Director of Q Productions, said in an email that “there is no more Fiesta de la Flor festival” when asked about an update on the festival’s search for a new location.
In October, Q Productions announced the festival would no longer be held in Corpus Christi, Texas, but sponsors and the company said at the time they were interested in continuing the tradition in another location.
Fiesta de la Flor was held in the Grammy-winning singer’s hometown over the last five years.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- J.R. Gomez announces lineup for concerts to benefit families of fatal crash
- Tejano Music Awards announces return of Fan Fair for Summer 2021
- Javier Galvan remains hospitalized in critical condition days after fatal crash
- Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Sonja De La Paz ramping up solo debut album