KIII-TV reports that Joseph E. Valdez, the Public Relations Director of Q Productions, said in an email that “there is no more Fiesta de la Flor festival” when asked about an update on the festival’s search for a new location.
In October, Q Productions announced the festival would no longer be held in Corpus Christi, Texas, but sponsors and the company said at the time they were interested in continuing the tradition in another location.
Fiesta de la Flor was held in the Grammy-winning singer’s hometown over the last five years.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Johnny Arreola of Los Palominos releases second Christian album ‘Nomás Un Camino Hay’
- Tejano Nation adds three new show affiliates in El Paso, New Orleans and D.C.
- JR Gomez signs with Baby Grand Records, readies sophomore album
- Netflix announces ‘Selena: The Series’ Part 2 release date with latest trailer
- Magali Delarosa releases fourth album ‘Corazón Rebelde’