Minutes before they stepped on stage, the anticipation and excitement built up among the members of La Fiebre, one of the most influential groups during the peak of Tejano music in the 1990s.
It was hard to tell who was more pumped for this special live performance, the screaming fans or the musicians who joined together again after several years to recreate the musical magic like only they could.
The “Pride of Pasadena” was reunited with former lead vocalist Pete Espinoza during a show at Herrera’s Tejano Night Club in Houston on Nov. 23. Espinoza was filling for current lead vocalist J Angel Cantu, who is recovering from recent surgery.
Watch this sneak preview captured for your exclusive viewing pleasure by Tejano Nation multimedia journalist Juan Morin, as the band eases into the intro for one of their most memorable hits, “El Amor Se Acaba.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Win tickets to Viva Selena event in San Antonio on March 9
- Real deal flavors amp up latest Latin Breed single 'Vida Mia' [AUDIO]
- Cruz Control podcast added to Fierro HD programming and on-demand
- Elida Reyna Y Avante reveal "Alas Rotas" single cover ahead of release
- Abraham Quintanilla autobiography to be released later this year