Minutes before they stepped on stage, the anticipation and excitement built up among the members of La Fiebre, one of the most influential groups during the peak of Tejano music in the 1990s.
It was hard to tell who was more pumped for this special live performance, the screaming fans or the musicians who joined together again after several years to recreate the musical magic like only they could.
The “Pride of Pasadena” was reunited with former lead vocalist Pete Espinoza during a show at Herrera’s Tejano Night Club in Houston on Nov. 23. Espinoza was filling for current lead vocalist J Angel Cantu, who is recovering from recent surgery.
Watch this sneak preview captured for your exclusive viewing pleasure by Tejano Nation multimedia journalist Juan Morin, as the band eases into the intro for one of their most memorable hits, “El Amor Se Acaba.”
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Veronique Medrano gives a powerful bilingual rendition of Roy Orbison classic for upcoming ‘Crying’ EP
- Star-Studded “Premios Juventud” Turns Up the Heat Showcasing Latin Music’s Hottest Hits in Awaited Celebration
- Award-winning radio personality Monica Peña joins Tejano Nation as contributor
- Liz Garcia pays tribute to late cousin with ‘Ay Javier’ music video
- Brenda Martinez Launches Sweet Sessories Online Boutique