Anjelique is riding high after her two wins at the 2019 Tejano Music Awards earlier this month for Best New Female and Best New Group with her Sweet City Band, now she is already working on her next album.
The singer from Sweetwater, Texas shared details on the upcoming album, her TMA wins and much more during an interview with Tejano Nation radio affiliate La Voz 93.3 in Abilene, Texas on Monday.
“We’re stepping it up again,” Anjelique said. “We’re going to be bringing in Isaac, my son who has written some songs and we’re going to do traditional sound plus a more modern Tejano sound and we’re going to see if we can have them make a baby.”
Listen to the full interview with Anjelique and La Voz 93.3 morning show hosts Pete Garcia and Superman below.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Jr. Aldaco and the Midwest Allstars release “Nomas Contigo” from upcoming debut album
- Vault Studios to host online discussion about Selena true-crime podcast
- Tekno Mex singer Sonja De La Paz drops impressive solo debut ‘Contigo’
- Award-winning young singer Mia Garcia releases bilingual children’s book
- Cindy Ramos showcases Conjunto roots with sophomore album ‘Inicios’