Stephanie Lynn is celebrating the 25th anniversary of “Ojos Para Ti” with the release of an updated ballad version, including an amazing music video for one of her signature songs.
“Ojos Para Ti” was written by legendary songwriter Humberto “Beto” Ramon and peaked at #32 on the Hot Latin Songs chart for Billboard in 1994. This updated version features Grupo Stampede, who also arranged the soulful ballad version with production by Danny Martinez for the Jae Christian Music Group.
“I had always wanted to redo that song,” Stephanie Lynn told Tejano Nation. “It gives me something to give to the people because it is the 25th anniversary.”
The visual features Stephanie Lynn singing the acoustic version of the song in an intimate setting backed by Grupo Stampede.
Stephanie Lynn — “Ojos Para Ti” featuring Grupo Stampede
“Ojos Para Ti (2019)” is available now at Spotify and CDBaby.
Like Tejano Nation on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and Soundcloud.
- Ceci Zavala drops electrocumbia version of ‘Tik Tok’ for solo debut single
- DJ Kane returns with feel-good optimistic track ‘Bajo Las Estrellas’ ft. Prana
- Monica Saldivar releases video for breakup song ‘Revolución’
- AJ Castillo returns to stage at Buck’s Backyard in Buda on Oct. 3
- DJ Kane drops video teaser of ‘Con Limon Y Sal’ featuring Erick of Massore and Baby Bash