Michael Salgado takes over the top spot of this week’s Tejano Gold Countdown, as “Si Tu Me Dejaras” rises two spots to No. 1.
After four weeks at the top spot, the cumbia collaboration “Echame La Culpa” from La Calma featuring Stefani Montiel dropped two spots to No.3, while Montiel’s catchy cumbia, “La Comadre,” jumps seven spots to No. 2. Rick Fuentes and The Brown Express rose two spots to No. 4 with “Caricia Y Herida,” the duet with late singer Arturo Montes on the weekly countdown hosted by Rudy Trevino.
The biggest riser of the week was Missy and her feel good cumbia “Entregate” jumping 12 spots to No. 5. Sarah Monique fell two spots with, “Brindo Contigo,” the duet with Shelly Lares at No. 6. Teen singing sensation Isabel Marie rose six positions to No. 7 with “Tu No Sabes,” while Aisha took two spots in the top 10 with “La Reina De Tu Vida” at No. 8 and her fun, upbeat cumbia, “Baby, Baby,” at No. 9. Solido jumped into the Top 10, rising 9 spots with “Imaginate” at No. 10.
Check out the slideshow below for the Top 20 hits for the week of November 10, 2019, on the Tejano Gold Countdown, heard on 134 radio affiliates in the U.S. and Mexico. Listen to Tejano Gold Countdown podcasts at TejanoGoldCountdown.com.
The Tejano Gold Countdown Top 20 is based on data provided by National Hispanic Syndicated Radio, LLC., comprised of data from Mediabase, reporting stations and select online radio stations.
Follow Tejano Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with everything Tejano. Listen to new Tejano music first with our playlists on Spotify and podcast on iHeartRadio.
- Tejano Conjunto Festival celebrates 40th anniversary with live music, film festival + more in San Antonio on May 16-22
- Country Music Legend’s Death Spurs Conversation on Lethal Means Safety, Mental Health, and Suicide
- Veteran Owned Coffee Company Taps Into Tejano Culture
- Tejano Next Generation Artists Participate in Donation of Instruments to San Antonio High School Conjunto Program
- Jarritos and Rodri Entertainment Launch Mariachi USA Talent Search